I am troubled by the lack of anything to say!
I pull weeds. Although that is nearly finished. I go to Physical therapy twice a week and in-between I try to walk around the block or stretch and do the exercises at home. I try to do some housework each day.
The only excitement was last Saturday when I spent most of the day watching this-
Tree removal! Two in the back and one in front. Now it looks like this.
Still seems very odd to have them gone but they have needed to go for a while now.
Then today the house washer came. I've never had a house with vynal siding before so the hole concept of washing the house is new. It looks shiny and clean now!
Otherwise I fill time with doing little chores (or the regular ones) which are not exciting. No stitching yet but it is on the list!
Sad to lose trees but sometime necessary. Will you plant more? xx
ReplyDeleteYou are retired! If you want to take a nap during the day, that's perfectly fine especially if you don't sleep for a long period of time at night. Small amounts of weeding a day is a good practice, they will eventually be eliminated. Make sure you save time to sip tea and admire your flowers!
ReplyDeleteIt may sound like nothing to you, but lots of little things do add up. The house looks nice and fresh.
ReplyDelete