Pages

Sunday, May 5, 2024

The May To Do List

One of my new teapots, it's tiny but oh so cute.


 The List is a bit shorter and has fewer BIG things to do.  That being said it is unlikely that I will finish everything on the list and at least one project is planned as a WISP (and it isn't stitchery!)

1.  Paint the table--tomorrow, I hope. Re-assemble it on the patio Weather permitting.
2.  Power wash patio, front porch area and driveway.
3.  Bring out the umbrella and base
4.  Paint 3 rail pots and seed 2 with lettuce.  Also tomorrow.
5.  Finish cleaning up the gardens and plant seeds
6.  Trim the spruce 
7.  Repaint the porch pillar, the mailbox pillar and the white around the door/window.
8.  Take out vegetable beds, spread the dirt and seed--WISP
9.  Replace the broken fence.
10. Decide on and purchase art for front porch and patio
11.  Clean House--I have company coming!
12. Finish the Wish bells
13.  Work on Turtle top, Blue and white quilt and little tree quilt.
14.  Decided what is needed to make the studio a comfortable, inviting place to sew.  
All while cleaning it up!
15.  Call an Electrician
16.  Clean the Garage (a 15 minute a day project)
17. Australia wall art
18.  Clean my truck

Well, not much shorter than last month but perhaps I have a better chance at getting it all done! It's raining, AGAIN today or I'd have painted stuff!


My other new tea pot.  Hammered Glass with metal plum leaves.  Stove top safe!









6 comments:

  1. Well you are going to be busy. Please show/explain wish bells. I never heard of them before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you can accomplish at least half of your list in May! I hope you do take some time to sip your tea whilst sitting outside on the patio listening to the birds. Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your teapots! Especially the first one. Good luck with the list. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What delightful teapots! There’s plenty to keep you busy on that list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. another exhausting list!! lovely teapots...

    ReplyDelete
  6. goodluck with the May list........im sure you will nail it............

    ReplyDelete