Pages

Tuesday, January 9, 2024

I live in a snow globe!

Seven and a half  inches of the white stuff landed on my patio!
I measured it--with a ruler no less.

While that isn't a great deal of snow for say Alaska, or Canada, or Siberia it is a great deal of snow for us!

No school for anyone in the area, many other places were closed.
Even the Library!

I've only gone out to shovel a path through the patio for Quinn and to take out the trash.
Tomorrow, I will have to clean off the truck and the driveway.  Oh fun...not.



 Do you want to make a snowman?

9 comments:

  1. Oh yes and a snow angel!! Fun to look at not so much to live in is it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is beautiful? Will it stay long where you live or melt off quickly?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! We got married 14 years ago yesterday (Tuesday) following snow like that! Fortunately not far to go and we were staying with the only two guests/witnesses and their baby anyway! However, jolly cold here at the moment but just frost and ice, no sign of snow. It has been a few years since I have seen proper snow. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. it looks so pretty..........clearing out snow does not sound fun and a problem I will never have here...........but I do love all your pics........

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is one thing i definitely DO NOT miss about no snow winters....cleaning off the car every single morning sometimes....ick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’d love to have that’s snow just once. I wouldn’t like to shovel it though

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know how much we've had, but tomorrow we are scheduled for 10 inches. Winter has finally showed up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It might be cold, but it does look pretty. Go on, lets make a snowman.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know it means hard work, but that is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete